THE FINE PRINT
* There is a $25 charge for NSF checks.
* There are no refunds if a player misses games. In the event of a game cancellation due to bad weather, we will attempt
to reschedule however, we can't guarantee that we will be successful due to field limitations beyond our control.
* We do not notify you of confirmation of registration. Your cancelled check is verification that your registration has
* We do not sell or distribute your personal information or e-mail addresses to anyone. We ask you to provide this
information so that we can contact you if we have questions or in the event of an emergency.
LACROSSE WAIVER AND CODE OF CONDUCT
I AGREE THAT I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN THE FOLLOWING:
• DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR: Disrespectful behavior during practices, games, or other team functions will result in disciplinary action. Such behavior
includes, but is not limited to: disrespect, cursing, trash talking, fighting, unsportsmanlike conduct, or insubordination towards coaches, parents,
teammates or opposing players;
• BULLYING: Repeated and negative behavior that purposely hurts someone’s feelings or body. This behavior includes, but is not limited to: Teasing,
taunting, obscene gestures, spreading rumors, excluding someone from the group, (shunning), hitting, shoving, spitting, fighting, having another person
do hurtful behaviors at your direction, cyber bullying (spreading negative information and rumors through social media).
Disciplinary action may include reduced playing time, suspension, or expulsion from the program. The Gainesville Lacrosse Association adheres to a
policy of intolerance towards bullying or fighting of any type both on and off the field. Bullying behaviors are not compatible with the sportsmanship and
camaraderie valued by the League and the sport.
I FURTHER AGREE TO AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
By allowing my child to play this sport, I acknowledge that my child is mentally and physically able to participate in a sport involving running, exercise and
physical contact. I further acknowledge that my child has had a medical exam within the past year, is current on all vaccinations and has been "cleared
without limitation" by his/her primary physician to participate in a physical sport.
I voluntarily and knowingly assume all risks and dangers inherent and incidental to the activities of this lacrosse program and fully understand that it can
be a dangerous sport with the potential for serious injury or even death. I will not hold the GLAX liable for any injuries, loss or damage to property incurred
during the program whether caused by equipment or the acts or omissions of others excepting damage or injury solely caused by the willful misconduct
of the GLAX, its employees or agents.
I authorize the GLAX, as agent for the undersigned, to consent with respect to the minor, to any medical, dental or hospital treatment which is deemed
advisable, in the event that I am unable to be reached. I understand that the GLAX is NOT responsible for costs incurred for medical care. I hereby
release, discharge and covenant not to sue GLAX, its administrators, principals, associations, coaches, volunteers, other participants and the owner or
lessors of the premises on which the practices and games take place, from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages.